OPTIMIZING Web Traffic since 2009
EPC Masters is a global team of passionate, knowledgeable marketing professionals who are
data-driven and chase results. We have the experience and skill to turn opportunities into successful
ventures. We are also flexible and intuitive, which are crucial traits to succeed in changing markets
and to keep up with evolving technology in the industry. Our international team of dynamic individuals
bring skill and excitement to all our client relationships.
We are always eager to meet amazing people.
If you feel that you can add to the performance of EPC Masters, you are welcome to send us your CV to email@example.com .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global team dedicated to outperforming every single day. We are looking for a creative and commercial oriented performer with sharp technical skills to support our mission to deliver a revolutionary experience to our affiliates and advertisers. The role will report to the CEO.
About the Company
EPC Masters is a global team of knowledgeable marketing and sales professionals who are data-driven and chase results. We have the experience and skill to turn opportunities into successful ventures. We are also flexible and intuitive: crucial traits to succeed in changing markets and to keep up with evolving technology in the industry.
As an online marketing agency, we service online dating sites. We are the engine that drives traffic and generates powerful revenue. As a group, we strive to be more than the average marketing agency. We are a fresh face behind the tech and dedicated to our clients. We use our diverse background, technical skills, and vast marketing knowledge to optimize earnings per click for our clients and get returns for their investments.We are looking for a:
Chief Sales Officer
Your focus is bringing in leads which convert (both B2B and B2C). You are a natural salesperson with great people skills and an eye to identifying fantastic opportunities. The Chief Sales Officer is responsible for all incoming performance traffic on two of our own platforms, increasing and reaching their initials and sales targets while respecting the key KPIs and budgets. You will be responsible for delivering sales strategies, tactics, planning, and the execution, drive optimizations, as well as building strong & fruitful relationships with all partners. -You will manage relationships with partners/affiliates who are at the core of our business, as well as proactively develop new leads into opportunities. You will lead the affiliate team, guide them, support them, and coach them to reach their full potential.
- Responsible for overlooking the performance of all accounts and deals
- Plan, develop and execute new acquisition strategies
- Recruit new affiliates/ partners and affiliate networks on two of our products and build valuable relationships with all of them through research, referrals, networking, cold “calling” and all other available tools
- Activate existing affiliates and grow accounts
- Monitor account activities, analyze performance, optimize & identify growth potentials, growing each account to the maximum potential possible
- Analyze and report data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns, ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved
- Maintain & build relationships with existing partners
- Manage business negotiations with affiliates
- Manage monthly affiliate budgets-making every dollar count
- Deliver against KPIs optimizing towards maximizing customer lifetime value to meet goals & targets, ensuring all campaigns are continuously ROI positive for the group
- Travel around the world to attend relevant industry trade shows to build meaningful and long-lasting relationships with business partners
- Maintain customer satisfaction. Know the issues, communicate them succinctly and accurately to internal departments, and follow them through to resolution. Help to troubleshoot any technical issue affiliate is facing
- Work with product and development teams to ensure the user experience is friction-free as possible, and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow
- Operationally manage affiliate teams, ensuring best practice and efficient use of resources, including carrying out appraisals and reviews, identifying training needs, dealing with people management issues arising within the team. Providing inspirational leadership and act as a role model for the department in all interactions and engagement
- Managing and working closely with the rest of the marketing team to ensure things are running smoothly, identifying potential issues & delivering solutions to identified problems
- Monitor account activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement and recommend ways to increase account-generated revenues of accounts managed by account managers
- Analyze affiliate performance reports and ensure the growth of the partner’s traffic and performance
- Keep a close eye on potential fraud and work actively towards fraud prevention
- Work closely with the rest of the team to build and expand revenue generation activities for your affiliates
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in an accurate and timely manner
- Recommend process and product improvements to increase revenue targets
- Provide training on affiliate management as needed, mentor junior team members
- Stay current with trends in affiliate marketing and identify new opportunities
- Communicate with new and existing affiliates regarding upcoming promotions and optimization opportunities
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management
- Handle any affiliate payout issues
- Update CRM on a regular basis, ensuring the rest of the team is also doing so in a timely manner
- Ensure managed affiliates compliance with TOS
Who you are, and why you're right for us:
- Ambitious marketer with a particularly strong track record in digital, ideally within the dating business, hungry for new deals
- Passionate about sales
- Minimum of 5 to 7-years’ experience in affiliate management/digital marketing (online dating preferably). Previous experience of affiliate and managing the affiliate teams, working at an online and or mobile ad network/affiliate network is ideal.
- Extensive knowledge of different business models such as CPL/CPA/CPM/CPC
- Extremely data-driven, strongly analytical, with excellent problem-solving skills
- Consultative selling, customer focus, sharp technical skills
- Able to cope well under stress
- Innovative, proactive, happy to discuss ideas amongst peers
- Confident and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, foreign language (especially Russian) is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge and experience with Server to Server S2S pixel implementation and testing is a must
What we offer:
- Apart from the vibrant and bright offices mixture of traditional Maltese and industrial vibes and amazing international team, here is what’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- A personal MacBook Pro
- Company and team events
- Private health insurance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Possibility for remote work
- Flexible hours and flexible holiday policy
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
If this sounds like something you are willing to give a try, we would love to meet you. Please send your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
We'd love to hear from you, drop us a line and we'll proivde any further information you might need.